1. Collection of personal information
(1) We will collect personal information by appropriate means. In addition, if we intend to acquire personal information and provide it directly from the person in writing or via the Web, we will specify the purpose of use of personal information. However, if the purpose of use is clear from the situation at the time of provision, the purpose of use may be omitted.
(2) We will use personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use listed in "2. Purpose of use of personal information".
(3) When the Company succeeds the business and acquires personal information due to a merger, spin-off, business transfer, etc., the consent of the person is obtained before the succession, or the notification or the announced purpose of use is achieved. Use within the required range.
(4) In the case of "in accordance with laws and regulations", "protection of human life, body or property", "cooperation with national organizations", prior consent is obtained even if it is outside the scope of the above purpose of use. In some cases, personal information may be acquired and used again.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information to achieve the following purposes, except with the prior consent of the customer or unless otherwise provided by law.
[Purpose of using personal information regarding drugstore business, dispensing pharmacy business, and dispensing support business]
・ To provide regulatory information to ensure the safety of taking medicines and to implement dispensing in accordance with the Pharmaceutical Machinery Law, Pharmacists Law, Insurance Medical Treatment Regulations, etc.
・ Responses in long-term care consultation services, etc.
・ To respond to insurance claims
・ Response to questionnaires and inquiries
・ To confirm application for events, seminars / events, etc., and to deliver admission tickets, numbered tickets, etc.
・ To confirm the application for the message delivery service and deliver the message
・ Point service To confirm registration to other membership services and to provide services
・ To improve and improve services so that customers can be more satisfied with the contents of in-store promotions, advertisements, products / services, websites, etc.
・ To customize the contents of products / services, websites, advertisements, etc. to suit individual users
・ To perform various analyzes based on statistical data obtained from purchase history information, etc., or to publish them.
・ To analyze customer usage and use it to improve services and develop new services.
・ To deliver information related to products and services
・ To provide information on various membership services and other services
・ To deliver the purchased product
・ To send a reward for the questionnaire etc. that you cooperated with
・ To send prizes for the prizes you applied for
・ To report the cooperation of questionnaires, special events, requests to participate in seminars / events, and the results.
・ To provide to advertisement distributors, etc. (The information provided does not include information that can identify a specific individual such as address, name, and e-mail address).
・ To provide various benefits such as points based on the usage status of the Tsuruha Group official app (hereinafter referred to as this app).
・ In the distribution of coupons and notification information in this application, in order to send information to the specified terminal, coupon distribution that narrows down the distribution target based on the usage status such as points, gender, place of residence, usage history information and To deliver notification information
・ To improve this application and analyze the usage status
・ Registration for membership services such as point services of this application
・ For shooting and recording of security cameras for the purpose of crime prevention
・ If the purpose of use is specified individually other than the above, in order to achieve the purpose of use.
・ For use based on other legitimate reasons such as laws and regulations
[Purpose of using personal information regarding recruitment and employment]
・ To contact and manage recruitment selection activities (briefing sessions, written exams, interviews, etc.)
・ To contact the pass / fail of recruitment selection
・ To create various statistical materials and media such as recruitment and recruitment information
・ To carry out procedures for concluding an employment contract between the applicant for employment and the Company
・ To confirm and guide applications for recruitment events / seminars
・ To request cooperation in the recruitment questionnaire and report the results of the questionnaire
・ To answer inquiries regarding recruitment
・ For various measures incidental to the above matters
3. Management of personal information
In order to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information, we will take appropriate safety management measures in accordance with laws, guidelines and our internal rules, and strive to protect the personal information we hold. We will also educate our employees on the proper handling of personal information and strive to protect it.
When outsourcing the handling of personal information handled by the Company to a third party or sharing it with a cooperating company, the Company selects a consignee / cooperating partner that meets the internal selection criteria, and also contracts, etc. We will fulfill our obligation to handle personal information appropriately, and will endeavor to prevent leakage from contractors / cooperators, including appropriate guidance and supervision.
4. Provision of personal information to a third party
(1) In order to protect your personal information, we will manage your personal information appropriately and will not disclose or provide it to a third party except in the following cases.
・ When consent is obtained from the customer in advance
・ When the individual customer cannot be identified
・ When the law requires a third party to provide your personal information, or when we may be liable.
・ When there is a request for product recall from the manufacturer, etc. regarding the product, etc. purchased by the customer from our company.
・ In order to meet the needs of transactions with customers all over the world, we, our group (including our overseas group), and cooperating companies will share your personal information. Specifically, it is as follows.
"Items of personal data used jointly"
Address, name, phone number, product purchase history, email address
"Scope of joint users"
Please refer to the following for our group.
(2) All purposes of shared personal data
Same as item 2.
(3) Name of the person responsible for the management of personal data
Tsuruha Holdings Inc.
5. Provision of product purchase history data to a third party
In order to improve services based on the analysis of customer's product purchase history data (hereinafter referred to as "purchase data"), develop new services, and revitalize the market, we use purchase data for specific individuals (customers themselves). ) Is processed into a form that cannot be identified, and then continuously provided to manufacturers, advertising agencies, advertising distribution companies, advertising media companies, data analysis companies, business consignees, business partners, etc. (The processed information is hereinafter referred to as "anonymously processed information", and its definition is based on Article 2, Paragraph 6 of the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information").
(1) Items of personal information included in the created anonymously processed information
Membership number, age, gender, address, purchase history
(2) Processing method for anonymous processing information
Membership number (hashed), date of birth (converted to age, but converted to 80s for those over 80), gender (no processing), prefecture (deleted below city), purchase history (no processing, but) Delete peculiar purchase history)
(3) Items of personal information included in anonymously processed information provided to third parties
Membership number (processed), age (processed), gender (unprocessed), address (processed), purchase history (no processing, but peculiar purchase history is deleted)
(4) How to provide anonymously processed information
Upload to the server to which it is provided
6. Information obtained from the information collection device or the module in this application
We have incorporated an information collection module in this application in order to improve the quality of this application and to develop and improve the services provided by our company. The information collection module acquires and extracts user information, transfers the information to the server of the module creation company, analyzes the usage status, and performs access analysis. The types of information collection modules incorporated in this application, the items of user information collected by the information collection modules, and the purposes of use are as follows. In addition, in order to improve the accuracy of analysis, we will encrypt the member ID and purchase information [obtained when using this application] and provide it to the module creation company in a format that cannot identify individuals.
(1) Name of information collection module
Beacon terminal and Beacon SDK
(2) Items of information to be acquired and stored
1. MAC address / RSSI included in Wi-Fi packet signal (Wi-Fi Probe Request Packet)
2. Transmitter terminal information and advertising ID / device token included in BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) signal
In addition, the MAC address acquired in (1.) is converted to an irreversible value (HASHed) and saved in a format that cannot be restored to the MAC address.
(3) Purpose of use
In conjunction with the Beacon terminal installed in the store, it will be used to promote the use of this application, optimize the content, acquire, accumulate, and analyze the behavioral characteristics of users, and utilize it for the distribution of advertisements. In addition, even within the scope of this purpose, we will give maximum consideration to the comfort of the user and operate it appropriately so as not to cause harassment.
(4) About opt-out
You can opt out (disable) this signal, and if you turn off Bluetooth on your smartphone, turn off Wi-Fi, refuse to send location information, or receive a notification. You can disable (opt out) by setting such as not. The setting method, etc. will differ depending on the smartphone and OS you are using, so please refer to the smartphone manual, etc. before making any settings.
7. Content broadcasting and distribution linked to digital media such as store signage
The data acquisition means and data described in 6. may be used for information distribution linked with over-the-counter signage or digital media, and the following digital media are targeted.
・ Digital signage installed in stores or in stores
・ Media using electronic ink such as electronic paper
・ Electronic devices capable of distributing digital information such as electronic shelf labels
8. Notification, disclosure / correction, suspension of use, etc. of retained personal data
We have set up a "consultation desk regarding personal information" and will promptly respond to inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of customer's personal information sent by customers within a reasonable range.
The following documents are required for the disclosure procedure.
(1) Personal information disclosure request form (a form is available at the consultation desk)
(2) Official documents (driver's license, etc.) that can confirm that you are the person or the agent
You will be responsible for the costs specified separately for the disclosure of information. For details, please check at the consultation desk.
9. About inquiries about personal information
We have set up a "consultation desk regarding personal information" and will promptly respond to inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of customer's personal information sent by customers within a reasonable range.
[Tsuruha Holdings Inc. Consultation counter for personal information]
Phone number: 011-783-2754 Reception hours: 9:00 to 17:00 (excluding Saturdays and Sundays)
The name of the "certified personal information protection organization" for which we are the target business, and the address to which complaints can be resolved.
Name of certified personal information protection organization: Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Society
Complaint resolution request destination: Personal Information Protection Complaint Counseling Room
<Dwelling place> Inside Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
<Telephone number> 0120-116-213 0120-700-779